BW Retail Solutions, a Retail Distributor of Power Sports and Outdoor Power Equipment Parts, is seeking energetic, service-oriented Forklift Driver for the Warehouse to assist us in fulfilling our customer orders.
- Operate Hi-lo while following all safety procedures
- Move orders onto trucks for shipment
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment working with a team to deliver great service
- Cares about organization, cleanliness and safety for every area of the warehouse
- Loves multitasking; willing to learn and handle a variety of tasks
- Handles the physical demands with stamina and ease
- Previous warehouse experience
- Hi Lo experience (reach truck and order picker)
- Team player with organizational skills
- Lifting of up to 50 pounds; Standing, walking, sitting, handling, bending, and reaching required
- Hours of Operation Monday, 7:00 am – 5:00pm and Saturday - Sunday 7:00 am-3:30pm
- Pay rate starts at $14.00-$16.00/hour depending on experience.
- Position is located in Chesterfield, Michigan.
- Full-time positions available and include a paid time off plan, paid holidays, company paid health and dental benefits, 401k plan-, short and long-term disability insurance options, life insurance and vision options.