This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to advance their interest and skills in eCommerce. The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate among multiple departments, as well as work independently. We are looking for someone that has a variety of skill sets, a willingness to learn, and a passion for problem solving to help expand our business imprint in the eCommerce world...
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel (formulas, formatting, analysis, vlookups, etc).
- Excellent attention to detail, staying focused, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills in addition to having a strong pro-active work ethic with developed logic and analytical mindset.
- Strong project management and cross-functional team skills while still being able to work independently.
- In depth experience in eCommerce (Amazon, eBay, and other marketplaces).
- Ability to identify complex problems, compile and analyze relevant data, and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Review multi-channel marketplace performance to ensure compliance with policies.
- Analyze reporting from each marketplace to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations.
- Deliver timely reporting to management about the status of our multi-channel marketplace performance.
- Work with management to review and alter processes based on company needs.
- Oversee Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) SKUs, fees, shipments, etc. and work with staff to maintain business on the platform.
- Analyze inventory levels to identify obsolete inventory and make recommendations for next steps.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- Account Management, 2 years (Preferred)
- Amazon Seller Central, 2 years (Preferred)
- Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA), 1 year (Preferred)
- Ecommerce, 2 years (Preferred)
- Salary: $50K-$55K Based on Experience, Ability, and Qualifications
- 100% Employer Paid Medical Health Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Dental Insurance - HSA Provided
- 100% Employer Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits Offered (Vision, Long-Term Disability and Additional Life Insurance)
- 401(k) with 100% Employer Match up to 3% of Annual Wages + 50% Employer Match up to Additional 2% of Annual Wages
- Paid Holidays (6 Annually)
- Paid Personal Time Off (in Addition to Paid Holidays) Starting at 9 days in Year 1, with a Maximum of 21 days annually, with roll-over provided.
- Opportunity for Annual Profit Sharing and Performance Based Bonuses
- Various Annual Team Building Events (Holiday Party, Company Picnic, Golf Outing, Etc...)
- Periodic Reviews of Performance and Compensation
- Employee Compensated Employer Referral Program
- Employer Provided Wellness Program
BW Retail Solutions has quickly grown to become an industry leader in end-to-end eCommerce retail brand management and operational logistics. Founded in 2017, BW Retail Solutions is a joint venture between two long standing, multi-generational, family owned, Michigan companies. We are proud to have the stability and feel of a 75+ year old Mom & Pop small business, combined with the modern scale, size and culture of a large startup.
With a growing staff of over 90 awesome people responsible for managing over 1 million consumer transactions annually, we feel that the sky is the limit for our dedicated workforce to grow personally and professionally as part of career with our organization. We believe that in order to be successful, it’s important that we all grow and learn together every day. From additional information on our background and history, please take a moment to visit:
BW Retail Solutions, a Retail Distributor of Power Sports and Outdoor Power Equipment Parts, is seeking energetic, service-oriented Forklift Driver for the Warehouse to assist us in fulfilling our customer orders.
- Operate Hi-lo while following all safety procedures
- Move orders onto trucks for shipment
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment working with a team to deliver great service
- Cares about organization, cleanliness and safety for every area of the warehouse
- Loves multitasking; willing to learn and handle a variety of tasks
- Handles the physical demands with stamina and ease
- Previous warehouse experience
- Hi Lo experience (reach truck and order picker)
- Team player with organizational skills
- Lifting of up to 50 pounds; Standing, walking, sitting, handling, bending, and reaching required
- Hours of Operation Monday, 7:00 am – 5:00pm and Saturday - Sunday 7:00 am-3:30pm
- Pay rate starts at $14.00-$16.00/hour depending on experience.
- Position is located in Chesterfield, Michigan.
- Full-time positions available and include a paid time off plan, paid holidays, company paid health and dental benefits, 401k plan-, short and long-term disability insurance options, life insurance and vision options.